Truer words have never been spoken.
Epitome of strength.
Things that I love, and that I want to share. I'm a costumer who believes that you got to dream who you want to be! Also, otters and glitter.
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I would love for people to remember this when they want to start blaming the president. Any president, though not all of them have had good ideas.
lemme get in here a sec.
The President needs a 2/3 vote in Congress to get practically anything done, right? Well currently, the 133th US Congress is split with 53 Democratic senators and 45 Republican senators and 201 Democratic representatives and 234 Republican representatives. That makes a pretty even split between the two major political parties. Ever since President Obama was elected into office, the Republicans have voted down every piece of legislation he’s attempted to pass, in an effort to pin him as the worst president in American history, so that they can go back to their white-washed elitist lives and keep all their hoarded money from the people. The President has been doing everything he can to change things, but he cannot do that without the approval of Congress. Remember that week-long shutdown we had? Yeah, that was because the Republicans weren’t getting exactly their way with the budget, so they decided to shut down the whole goddamn government until they got their way. The United States Government relies on compromise and agreement between the two parties, and we’re seriously lacking right now in that department.
So if you want to blame someone for our country’s issues, blame the goddamn Republicans for acting like tantrum-throwing two year olds.
Fucking THANK YOU!
For people who are actually interested in how viking music might have sounded, “Drømde mik en drøm i nat" (/I dreamt a dream last night) is the earliest music (and lyrics) known in Scandinavia preserved on the last page of the (~1200-1300) Codex Runicus as rune notes.
The song and melody is still known and used today in most of Scandinavia, as a sort of folk-standard. This version, deceivingly slow in the beginning, is presented as close to the original sound of the years 900-1000 as historians think they can come.
This song might have survived because it was a gigantic hit, like the viking’s very own “Billie Jean”. A total pop slayer that stayed around long enough for music notes to be invented.
The more you know.
Tinker Bell poses a question on this Holiday Pillow. Dressed for Christmas in her Santa outfit, the tinkering pixie asks whether you think she’s ”Naughty or Nice?” on this retro-style pillow that will be a timeless treasure.
Follow STITCHKINGDOM.TUMBLR.COM for daily updates of new Disney items from your favorite shopping destinations!
The ones filmed on stage are not always the best quality. I tried to include every version I could find. Most of these are the movie versions, if a version was available. Enjoy!
I highly suggest everyone installs an ad blocker before watching these videos: Firefox & Chrome Safari Android
- [title of show] 1 2
- 9 to 5 - 1980
- 13 on Broadway 1 2 3 4 5 6
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Original Broadway Cast
- 42nd Street - 1933
- A Gentlemen’s Guide to Love and Murder
- A Little Night Music - 1990 Act 1 Act 2
- A Very Potter Musical
- A Very Potter Sequel
- A Very Potter Senior Year
- Aida with Idina Menzel, Maya Days, and Matt Bogart
- Annie - 1982
- Annie - 1999
- Annie on stage with Jane Lynch 1 2
- Annie Get Your Gun - 1950
- Anything Goes - Sutton Foster, Joel Grey, Laura Osnes
- American Idiot (password: greenday)
- bare Part 1 Part 2
- Billy Elliot
- Bonnie & Clyde with Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan Act 1 Act 2
- Brigadoon - 1954
- Bring It On Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- Broadway: The American Musical 1 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 1
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 2
- Broadway’s Lost Treasures 3
- Bye Bye Birdie - 1963
- Cabaret - 1972
- Cabaret on stage with Alan Cummings
- Camelot - 1981
- Caroline, or Change
- Carousel - 1956
- Carrie - 2012 Off-Broadway Revival 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Catch Me If You Can
- Cats - 1988
- Chicago - 2002
- Children of Eden
- Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - 1968
- Cinderella - 1997
- Cinderella - 2013
- Company - 2006
- Company - 2011 with Neil Patrick Harris
- Cry-Baby - 1990
- Dracula - German
- Dreamgirls Original Broadway Cast - very poor quality
- Dreamgirls - 2006
Evita - 1996
- Evita - 2012 Revival Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Fame - 1980
- Fame - 2009
- Fiddler on the Roof - 1971
- Finian’s Rainbow - 1968
- First Date
- Flashdance - 1983
- Flower Drum Song - 1961
- Footloose - 1984
- Footloose - 2011
- Funny Girl - 1968
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - 1953
- Grease - 1978
- Grease on Broadway
- Grey Gardens
- Grey Gardens, different version
- Guys and Dolls - 1955 Part 1 Part 2
- Gypsy - 1962
- Gypsy - 2008 Revival
- Hair - 1979
- Hair 1 2 3 4
- Hairspray - 2006 with Aaron Tveit
- Hairspray - 2007
- Hallelujah Broadway
Hedwig and the Angry Inch Original Cast
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch - 2001
- Hello, Dolly! - 1969
- High Fidelity
- High Society - 1956
- Holy Musical B@man!
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - 1967
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Darren Criss
- In the Heights Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Into the Woods - 1991
- Jekyll & Hyde Act 1 Act 2
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 1973
- Jesus Christ Superstar - 2012 Revival
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat - 2000
- Kismet - 1955
- Kiss Me Kate - 1953
- Legally Blonde Sing-a-long
- Les Miserables 10th Anniversary Dream Cast
- Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Part 1 Part 2
- Les Miserables - 2000 with Sutton Foster
- Les Miserables - 2012
- Little Shop of Horrors - 1986
- Little Women
- Mamma Mia! - 2008
- Man of La Mancha - 1972
Mary Poppins: The Broadway Musical
- Matilda the Musical
- Matilda - another recording
- Miss Saigon Broadway
- Miss Saigon - National Tour
- Miss Saigon - 2008
- Monty Python’s Spamalot Part 1 Part 2
- My Fair Lady - 1964
- My Favorite Broadway: The Leading Ladies - 1999
- Never Forget
- Newsies - 1992
- Newsies - Live 2012
- Next to Normal
- Next to Normal - Alice Ripley & JenniferDamiano’s last performance
- Next to Normal with Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey
- Nine - 2009
- No, No Nanette - 1940
- Oklahoma! - 1955
- Oliver! - 1968
- On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - 1970
- On the Town - 1949
- Once - 2006
- Once - Broadway
- Once Upon a Mattress - 2005
- Paint Your Wagon - 1969
- Pal Joey - 1957
Passing Strange - 2009
- Passion - Original Broadway Cast
- Peter and the Star Catcher
- Peter Pan - 1960
- Peter Pan Tour 2012 Act 1 2
- Pipe Dream (password: suzy)
- Pippin, Live in Toronto - 1972
- Porgy and Bess
- Ragtime - poor quality
- Rent - 2005 Part 1 Part 2
- Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway - 2008
- Rent - Hollywood Bowl (password: tango maureen)
Riverdance: The Show - 1995
Riverdance at Radio City Music Hall
Rock of Ages - 2012
- Saturday Night Fever - 1977
Show Boat - 1936
- Shrek: The Musical - 2013
- South Pacific 1 2 3 4 5
Sondheim: A Celebration at Carnegie Hall
- Song & Dance - 1984
- Spring Awakening with Lea Michele
- Sunday in the Park with George
- Sunset Boulevard Act 1 Act 2
- Sweeney Todd Broadway - 1982
- Sweeney Todd: Live in Concert
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - 2007
- The Addams Family
- The Addams Family obc
- The Apple Tree Part 1 Part 2
- The Book of Mormon
- The Bridges of Madison County - 2014
- The Drowsy Chaperone
- The Full Monty - 1997
- The King and I - 1956
- The Light in the Piazza
- The Little Mermaid - Sierra Boggess
- The Music Man - 1962
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1989
- The Phantom of the Opera - 1990
- The Phantom of the Opera - 2004
- The Phantom of the Opera at the Albert Hall - 2011
- The Pirate Queen Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- The Producers - 1968
- The Producers - 2005
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show - 1975
- The Sound of Music - 1965
- The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown
- The Wedding Singer
- The Wiz - 1978
- Thoroughly Modern Millie Original Broadway Cast Act 1 Act 2
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Three Musketeers with Aaron Tveit
- Titanic: The Musical - Peace Players Production 1 2 3 4 5
- Tommy - 1975
- Urinetown Original Broadway Cast
- Victor/Victoria - 1982
- West Side Story - 1961
- White Christmas - 1954
- Wicked Kristin Chenoweth’s Last Performance
- Wicked with Aaron Tveit (password: swankified)
- Wicked with Annaleigh Asford and Stephanie J. Block Part 1 Part 2
- Wonderland Act 1 Act 2
- Xanadu Original Broadway Cast
- Xanadu - 1980
- You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
- Young Frankenstein
Shut up and let me cry
Olaf will melt when Elsa dies.
I’M SORRY, IT WAS A THOUGHT.
Well then *ahem* WHY WOULD YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!!!
Um, I hate to be that person but…imagine Anna singing Do You Want To Build A Snowman at Elsa’s grave.
first of all how dare you
i’m so done right now
i’d like to apologies before hand for this.
i am very sorry.
Okay so yesterday I went to Disneyland and saw a ton of awesome disney cosplayers, right? I remember reading somewhere that you can’t go in a Disney costume to Disneyland for fear that you’ll get mistaken for a face character. But yesterday some cosplayers told me so long as you don’t pose or act for people they’ll let you be. Is it cause it’s October, or is it year round accepted? Someone please help me.
it’s because it’s Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween time of year- it’s the only time of year people can wear costumes into the park.